Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ooo Lalla Cafes...

When I was in India I had no idea that cafes can be such a wonderful place to hang out,unending coffee,tea,long conversations,vibrant people,noisy chitchat,sunny porches and the best thing the innovative cuisine.The only place you would think of going is Cafe Coffee Day,Barista,Java Green and these are prevalent only in the big cities and not many people can afford them.I dreaded going to these places because it was only the cream of the society who were spotted there..

Once I came to Toronto life just revolves around cafes in the weekend,we have yet to explore hundreds of cafes .A few which I really enjoyed were the yummy chocolate cake at Faema,the enticing waffle and crepe at Sicilian sidewalk cafe,the innovative omlette at Brads,the pancakes at Mitsys and how can I forget the fries at Aunty's and Uncle's.Hmm I am already wondering what is next cafe on my list.

The best thing I have noticed here in these lovely cafes is you can just be yourself in the crowd,the waiters at the cafe are so friendly and have an amazing smile and are very swift in their work.The food here is so affordable and it makes you want to come back to the place.The food is so different and interesting.

The cafes also help you to relax and have all those lost conversations with your dear one or your friends or maybe even with your boss or colleagues.Another very noticeable feature is most of the cafes are located in beautiful neighbourhoods and have beautiful patios overlooking the streets.

Cafe .. three cheers to the person who came up with the idea of cafes and all those peole who havent ventured into cafes I would say Get up ,Wear your spring dress and join us a for a hot cup of coffee or a warm conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Nisha chechi am drooling already ! Nice blog !

    Keep posting !

    ReplyDelete